15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
eHealth and digital revolution in a clinical trial design
Importance of Patient Reported Outcomes for patient centricity
Patient focus groups
Monitoring oversight of a risk based approach
Study feasibility from the NHS perspective
Technology implementation into clinical trials
Challenges in ultra-rare clinical trials
Patient facing websites, motivation, protocol simulation
Clinical Program Management Director
Director Clinical Operations Leads
Associate Director Global Patient Recruitment and
Head of Research
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from Pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Clinical Program Management
- Clinical Operations
- Europe Clinical Operations
- EU Study Start Up Unit
- Global Clinical Research
- Development Operations
- Clinical Trials
- Global Clinical Development
- Clinical Program Director
- Medical Director
- Global Project Management
- Clinical Research
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop4 October 2016
Risk Based Monitoring
4 October 2016 (15:00-16:00)
- What are the pitfalls in implementation and how to overcome them?
- To what extent did RBM accelerate the recruitment?
- What are your observations when implementing RBM? Are there any results yet?
- How is BMB perceived at the sites?
Electronic Health Devices in Clinical Trials
4 October 2016 (16:00-17:00)
- Mobile app monitoring the wellbeing of patients
- Implementing wearables into clinical trials
- Mobile health/eHealth and real time measurements
- What are the pros and cons?
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE!
The 10th Annual Optimizing Clinical Trials: Site Selection Patient Recruitment and Feasibility Summit will be placed in London in the London Marriott Hotel Kensington, 147c Cromwell Road, Kensington, London SW5 0TH, United Kingdom.
Things to do in London:
- London Eye – Ride on one of the world’s tallest observation wheels
- Experience the London you have read about in the Harry Potter books and seen in the movies
- Take a fascinating guided tour of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- Cruise along the Thames River and see the city from the water