12th Annual Optimizing Clinical Trials Summit: Site Selection, Feasibility and Patient Recruitment
2 -4 October 2018, London
The 12th Annual Optimizing Clinical Trials Summit: Site Selection, Feasibility, and Patient Recruitment is a unique opportunity to explore new insights in the field of clinical trials, technology implementation in clinical trials, conducting feasibility, and patient motivation. Come and find the answers to all the questions about how will innovation in technology drive the clinical trial process into a new era, why is industry leveraging social media to identify potential patients, and how to find the right pharma-CRO partnerships. You will also hear about Risk-Based Monitoring, Protocol Challenges as well as about Patient Education/Awareness of Clinical Trials.
Will Be Discussed
- What are the main keys to a successful technology implementation into clinical trials?
- How do social media influence the patient recruitment?
- What are the key success factors for sponsor – CRO partnerships?
- What is the current state of e-consent in clinical trials?
- What is the best way to manage strategic outsourcing providers?
- How can Digital health programs such as electronic medication management (EMM) improve the safety and quality of healthcare?
- How can clinical operations professionals effectively address considerations for multi-company collaborations?
- What are the main techniques for improving clinical trial retention?
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers